Compliance COCKPIT: All compliance solutions in one place
- Secure whistleblowing channel with anonymous dialogue function
- Ready-to-use system with sophisticated features as standard
GDPR compliant and
IT security in accordance with ISO 27001
- Comprehensive case management with intelligent workflows
- Granular authorization concept with need-to-know principle
- Real-time statistics and dashboards for your compliance reporting
EQS Integrity Line
Receive valuable information. With EQS Integrity Line, the best whistleblower system. Completely anonymous, with efficient case handling.
EQS Policy manager
Clean up the policy chaos. Manage and distribute internal policies efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Comprehensive overview thanks to a central, digital policy library
- Employees automatically receive the guidelines relevant to them
- Employees can easily confirm policies digitally by clicking or uploading
- Employees can easily read and confirm policies on their smartphone
- Safe storage of all policy versions and confirmations
Create meaningful reports
on policies at the touch of a button
- Make it easier for employees to enter gifts, invitations and conflicts via smartphone
- Save time and resources with automated approval workflows
- Define country-specific value limits for gifts & invitations
- Answer questions from employees directly in the system
- Keep a central register featuring all approvals and decisions
- Create meaningful reports regarding gifts, invitations and conflicts of interest at the touch of a button
EQS Approval Manager
Monitor gifts and invitations. Manage gifts, invitations and conflicts of interest all in one place.
EQS Risk Manager
Don’t lose sight of risks. Identify and manage your compliance risks with clear responsibilities and intelligent workflows.
- Easily filter, sort, search and export relevant compliance risks
- Define central risk scales for a uniform risk assessment
- Set automatic reminders to keep your risk analysis up-to-date
- Aggregate compliance risks from different parts of the company into a central risk overview
- Define risk reduction measures and monitor their implementation
Create meaningful reports
regarding the compliance risk landscape at the touch of a button
- Operative units can directly enter new business partners
- Intelligent questionnaires support automated risk assessment
- Undertake different screening measures depending on the risk
- Automatic comparison of business partners with sanctions lists and other external data sources
- Risk assessments, measures and screening results are stored centrally in one place
- Create meaningful reports regarding business partner screening at the touch of a button
EQS Third Party Manager
Take a closer look at business partners. Digitalize your business partner screening with automated processes.
Create meaningful reports easily. Enhance your compliance reporting with informative charts and track your achieved compliance goals.
- Create individual real-time dashboards with informative statistics
- Keep track of your central compliance KPIs at all times
- Generate automated compliance reports for internal stakeholders
- Define objectives for your compliance program and track success
Test individual modules or the Compliance COCKPIT now!
Why compliance officers trust EQS Group solutions
We love efficient workflows
Compliance officers fulfill one of the most important functions in the company. They ensure transparency and trust, avert risks and establish rules and values. A demanding task.
Our mission is to provide the best possible support to compliance officers. We work together with our customers to digitize their processes and make these more efficient.
We tackle the issues
Measuring compliance remains one of the greatest challenges. It is worth taking this challenge on: Data helps to improve the compliance program, reveal gaps and answer pressing questions.
We help our customers maintain an overview of their compliance program at all times. With real-time dashboards, intelligent statistics and automated reports.
We are your long-term compliance partner
Setting up, establishing and continuously improving compliance rules and systems is a long-term process. New problems often arise – and the use of modern technology to solve them makes increasing sense.
We are always at our customers’ side. With more than 20 years of company history, a stable ownership structure and our CEO founder, we are a reliable and long-term partner for our customers.
As the only listed compliance service provider in Europe, our focus is on full transparency.