The ultimate guide: optimising compliance risk assessment
Taking the first step is always challenging, especially when it comes to setting up an effective compliance programme. While many organisations, even those at the beginning of their compliance journey, often have policies, training, and controls in place, many have never undertaken a risk assessment.
This guide includes tips on how to successfully analyse compliance risk in your organisation – from identifying and assessing risks, defining strategies and measures to manage risk, through to the ongoing review of the risk landscape.
Content of the white paper:
- What are potential compliance risks?
- Identification and analysis of compliance risks
- Documenting and ongoing review of compliance risks
- Compliance risk analysis reports
- Including a free Excel template for compliance risk assessment