Employees have to be familiar with a high number of procedures and guidelines in order to avoid penalties or operational failures.
- May I process personal data in third countries?
- May I use open source software components provided by suppliers?
- May I exchange restricted documents with business partners?
- What do I have to consider when using staff from external companies?
- 2,000 Regulatory bodies globally
- 55,000 Regulatory updates yearly
The actively driven communication of corporate rules to employees through Rulebook technology is key for a truly enabling and risk reducing work environment equally for employees and management.
The Rulebook in action
With the Rulebook business conduct rules are …
… effectively implemented
- User feedback for improvements
- Use as a training tool
- Usage statistics / benchmarking
- Anonymous: no collection of personal data
- Documentation possible
… better communicated
- Increase the efficiency of help desk services by using Rulebook content
- Reach new target groups
- Rapid notification of new rules and amendments
- Convenient use for new hires and personnel changes
… easier to query
- Always and everywhere
- Intuitive use
- Quickly guided to the correct answer
… easier to understand
- Clear answers
- Comprehensible language
- Rich Media integration possible