Time period selector
Users can select the time period over which they want to review stock price development.
Benchmarks and peers
Index or peer group data can be integrated into your chart to allow comparison of the performance of your stock against relevant indices and other industry players.
Automatic integration of your company releases within the chart.
Multiple trading centers
Compare the stock prices of different international trading centers.
Users can download stock price data in Excel format.
The chart tool is formatted according to your existing site design to ensure seamless integration on your website.
The chart tool display and content automatically adapt to fit the screen size of the relevant device.
Using HTML5 technology, the chart tool performs in every browser and on every device without requiring additional plug-in downloads.
- Intuitive interface and user guide, to assist all users irrespective of their financial knowledge and expertise.
- Multi-year financial data comparison to analyse trends.
- Choose from many filter options to create individual analyses.
- Export your charts and diagrams to Excel, PDF, or PNG.
- Intelligence within the tool assesses comparison criteria to ensure similar metrics are used across analyses.
- Created in corporate design and with HTML 5 responsive in any browser.
Some of the companies that use our IR Tools and Stock Tools: