Virtual general meetings – transparent and legally compliant
The Corona pandemic has paved the way for online general meetings without the need for accompanying face-to-face events. Many companies have come to appreciate the advantages of the digital format and are sticking to virtual shareholder meetings. This is because all the content of an on-site event can also be fully reproduced online. Webcast technology – tried and tested in practice – has undergone enormous development in recent years and now enables even more interaction.
We support you – in close cooperation with your AGM service provider – in the implementation of your online AGM that complies with all legal requirements of the GDPR.
This is how your online AGM succeeds with EQS Group
- Video and audio transmission of the entire AGM with professional staff on site
- Live voting via the AGM service provider’s platform, digital voting and proxy voting (optionally also by absentee ballot), access protection (token authentication)
- With ad-hoc feeds, specially developed software enables live speeches from the online audience with video and audio
- With EQS Group, you are relying on the pioneer for online AGMs.
- We are the first listed company in Germany to invite our shareholders to our online AGM more than a decade ago.
- As a service provider, we look back on more than 20 years of experience with audio and video webcasts. The voting and reporting software has already proven itself at more than 1000 AGMs worldwide.