Distribution of your news within Germany
Our newswire combines the most important news outlets in Germany in one single platform. Our service offers you best-in-class news distribution to journalists, investors, and other stakeholders.
Our broad selection of sector-specific circuits allows you to target your news to industry media outlets. This saves significant manual research efforts.
Our selection of sector-specific circuits includes, among others:
- Energy/Energy Supply
- Real Estate
- Travel and Tourism
Distribution of your news globally
With offices in the most important financial markets in Europe, North America, and Asia, as well as via several international partnerships, our newswire is one of the largest globally. Our service offers you best-in-class news distribution to journalists, investors, and other stakeholders.
Features of EQS Newswire
- Direct interfacesMultiple direct interfaces to financial terminals, ticker, and editorial systems, which guarantee successful distribution.
- Search engine optimizationAutomated search engine optimization of your news. EQS Group is a Google News partner.
- Website uploadSimultaneous upload of news to your website, social media, and stock chart.
- Newsroom supportNewsroom support from 7 am to 9 pm. Optional 24/7 support available.
- Mailing list integrationSend releases to your own CRM contacts and relevant mailing lists with one click.
- Easy HTML formattingEasy Word document upload and automated HTML formatting.
- Online portalsGuaranteed publication of your news on more than 50 online portals.
- Translation servicesTranslation services available in over 20 languages.
Newswire distribution guarantees maximum exposure
Distributing news via a newswire is best practice. Using a newswire service helps you to reach your target groups, reach the editorial systems and news tickers of media houses and agencies, and gain online visibility. With newswire services companies avoid manual processes such as compiling contact lists and increase their coverage.
Our newswire was formed in 1996 by Reuters, Deutsche Boerse, and vwd under the name DGAP. Since 2005, the DGAP service became part of EQS Group and later evolved into its new avatar EQS News.
All news distributed via this service is visible here.
The newswire area has since then been continuously expanded to an international service. Today, we can look back on more than 20 years of experience in news distribution.
Each year, the EQS Newswire distributes more than 20,000 pieces of company news.