See some examples
Digital report functionalities
With digital reports, you can provide stakeholders with significant added value. Digital report functions include, but are not limited to:
- Landing PagesWith custom-designed landing pages, you can highlight the most important chapters of your report. Teasers give an overview and guide the user to highlighted content.
- Video integrationDigital reports can be supplemented with authentic video content. For example, many companies integrate a video interview with their CEO.
- Visual contentDisplay annual report graphics and visual content in the most professional manner and interactively tell your company story.
- Animated figures and graphicsDisplay key financial figures using animation to highlight these numbers.
- Key financials analyzerShowcase your most important financial figures and data. Users can analyze these figures, compare them across different time periods, and then easily export them to XLS, PDF, and PNG. More information about EQS Quick Analyzer.
- HTML tablesTables can often be difficult to read on a screen. EQS Group uses HTML formatting with added mouse-over effects to make it easier for the reader to review data.
- Navigation and search toolsOur simple and intuitive navigation structure for reports allows all users to find the information they seek with ease.
- DownloadsUsers can download individually-selected parts of the report, XLS tables, and additional information (e.g. graphics) in a provided Download Center.
- Responsive designBy using responsive design and top web development technologies, we ensure your report can be optimally viewed on any screen size. All our reports are free of outdated Flash technology and can be viewed on any browser and device.
Digital report advantages
- More options to visualize content
- Easier to navigate for inexperienced users
- Larger reach via internet
- Reduction of copy costs compared to print
- Support sustainability with reduced printing of physical reports