EQS Rulebook gives the right answer to every question
Every employee makes decisions every day – big, small, trivial and special ones. They all make up the success of a company. In doing so, they must be familiar with many requirements and guidelines in order to avoid penalties or procedural errors. However, employees are often too busy to read a page-long policy before making a decision. What they need are quick and clear answers to urgent questions.
As a digital service, the EQS Rulebook helps to communicate company guidelines not only comprehensibly, but also empathetically. This way, everyone knows – always and everywhere – what is possible:
- Can I process personal data in third countries?
- Can I use open source software provided by suppliers?
- Can I exchange confidential documents with business partners?
- What do I have to consider if I want to use employees of external companies?
The most comfortable set of rules ever
The EQS Rulebook comes as a white label product to your company. It can be laid out according to your corporate design and integrated into your existing web platforms. The application is provided as an online service, is available through the browser, and is available as a native app for iOs and Android.
In the standard version, the EQS Rulebook is accessible via a seamless link method, which can be integrated into any web platform. If necessary, an authentication method can also be implemented via Microsoft Azure Active Directory or in a company-specific manner.
No personal data will be saved in the EQS Rulebook. The secure HTTPS protocol is used for data transmission. The EQS Rulebook runs on virtual servers from Microsoft Germany in certified EU data centers.
The Rulebook software is always automatically updated to the newest version. All Rulebook contents are kept up-to-date: updates are installed according to an agreed cycle, in the course of which you will receive informative evaluations on the use of your EQS Rulebook.
With the EQS Rulebook business conduct rules are …
Why companies rely on EQS Rulebook
With the EQS Rulebook we currently successfully manage…
- the group-wide communication of the Code of Conduct and all policies in a retail and touristic group
- the comprehensive digital provision of company policies to all employees in an automotive group
- a digital agent service for the finance departments of an automotive group
- the digital communication of GRC requirements in a medium-sized financial holding company to its subsidiaries
- the communication and training of organizational rules in a medium-sized construction company
- the comprehensive dialogical communication of the new corporate policies after the merger at an energy provider.
Would you like to know more?
On request we will be happy to establish contact with one of our customers.
Do you need more compliance tools?
EQS Rulebook is part of EQS Compliance COCKPIT, the digital compliance platform for all your compliance tasks and workflows.
Discover more tools to manage all your workflows efficiently.